Terms & Conditions
1. Acknowledgement: NGFV is solely responsible for the Licensed Application and the content.
2. Scope of License: You acknowledge and agree that NGFV owns all legal rights, title, and interest in and to the App, including any intellectual property rights that subsist in the App (whether those rights happen to be registered or not, and wherever in the world those rights may exist).
You represent that you have full power, capacity, and authority to accept these Terms. If you are accepting on behalf of your employer or another entity, you represent that you have the full legal authority to bind your employer or such entity to these Terms. If you don’t have the legal authority to bind, please ensure that an authorized person from your entity consents to and accepts these Terms.
You agree that when using the App, you will comply with all Applicable Laws and these Terms. In particular, but without limitation, you agree not to:
(a) Use the App in any unlawful manner or in a manner that promotes or encourages illegal activity including (without limitation) copyright infringement.
(b) Attempt to gain unauthorised access to the App or any networks, servers, or computer systems connected to the App.
(c) Modify, adapt, translate or reverse engineer any part of the App or re-format or frame any portion of the pages comprising the App, save to the extent expressly permitted by these Terms or by law.
NGFV claims no ownership over your personal data and you retain copyright and any other rights you already hold in your personal data. By accepting to use the App on the Terms, you give NGFV a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license view and use your personal data for research and product development/ testing purposes. This license is solely for the purpose of enabling to further develop the App.
3. Maintenance and Support: NGFV reserves the right to suspend or cease providing any services relating to the apps published by it, with or without notice, and shall have no liability or responsibility to you in any manner whatsoever if it chooses to do so.
4. Warranty: Use of the app is at your own risk. The app is provided on an “as is” basis. To the maximum extent permitted by law:
(a) NGFV disclaims all liability whatsoever, whether arising in contract, tort (including negligence), or otherwise in relation to the app; and
(b) All implied warranties, terms, and conditions relating to the app (whether implied by statute, common law, or otherwise), including (without limitation) any warranty, term, or condition as to accuracy, completeness, satisfactory quality, performance, fitness for purpose or any special purpose, availability, non-infringement, information accuracy, interoperability, quiet enjoyment, and title are, as between future and you, hereby excluded. In particular, but without prejudice to the foregoing, we accept no responsibility for any technical failure of the internet and/or the app; or any damage or injury to users or their equipment as a result of or relating to their use of the app. Your statutory rights are not affected.
The above limitations on NGFV’s liability to you will apply whether or not NGFV has been advised of or should have been aware of the possibility of any such losses or damages.
5. Product Claims: NGFV reserves the right to update these Terms from time to time. IF it does so, the updated version will be effective immediately, and you will be bound by the new policy upon your continued use of App.
6. Intellectual Property Rights: The trademarks, service marks, and logos (“Trade Marks“) contained on or in the App are owned by NGFV. You cannot use, copy, edit, vary, publish, display, store, transmit, commercially exploit or disseminate the Trade Marks without the prior written consent of NGFV.
7. Legal Compliance: By accepting the terms and agreements you accept that
(a) You are not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. Government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a “terrorist supporting” country, and \n” +
(b) You are not listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties.” +
8. Developer Name and Address:
NGFV India Private Ltd.
Alpha City (SSPDL), Gamma Block
25 Rajiv Gandhi Salai (OMR)
Navalur, Chennai – 603 103
Phone: +91 44 6740 2999