Senior Executive – Operations
1. Perform Implementation and Account management activities related to the EFMFM tool.
2. Perform POC at the prospective client locations.
3. Responsible for planning and managing operations and resources to deliver client satisfaction.
4. Conduct training to various stakeholders related to the EFMFM tool.
5. Work with the internal or external client to identify critical requirements and convert it into functional requirements.
6. Monitor project progress and report project status in a daily or weekly meeting to the client.
7. Creating daily, weekly and monthly reports and share with clients in a good presentation.
8. Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
9. Communicates with all relevant stakeholders to ensure delivery times are met.
10. Create schedules and project timeline to make sure targets are being met on a cost-effective basis.
11. Implement and manage change when necessary to meet project outputs.
12. Coordinates activities that affect operational decisions and business requirements.
1. Requires a bachelor’s degree.
2. Typically requires 2-3 years of related experience.
3. Must have knowledge of ETMS domain or employee transportation domain.
4. Must be comfortable in travelling within and outside base locations.
5. Must have good communication skills.
6. Must have good knowledge of MS Office including MS Excel. MS Word and MS Presentation.
7. Should have two-wheeler.