1. Respond to incoming calls, emails and other messages from customers and give them the right answers and directions.
2. Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
3. Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents.
4. Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
5. Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
6. Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication.
7. Take the extra mile to engage customers.
1. 1 -3 years of experience being part of a large customer support team or handling.
2. Should be a graduate/post-graduate.
3. Experience in working with Ms Office tools.
4. Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative.
5. Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
6. Familiarity with CRM systems and practices.
7. Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
8. Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
9. Willing to work in night shifts.
10. The Hindi language is mandatory.
|Experience||1 -3 years|